What Is A Popup
A popup is a window that “pop ups” on the page and displays content such as a login form, notification, advertisement etc. Popups can be set to display on specific pages automatically, by clicking a link or typing a URL.
Creating A Popup
- Go to GhostPool Core > Template Editor and click Add New.
- Give your template a title and from the Template Settings panel on the right select “Popup” from the Type dropdown, click the Publish/Update button to save these changes. Finally click the Edit with Elementor button.
- Now you can drag and drop elements from the elements panel on the left into the area marked “Drag widgets here”.
- If you want to work from a prebuilt popup template, click the Add Template button to load the Library window.
- Click the Blocks tab and then select “Features” from the dropdown menu.
- Hover over the desired popup template and click Insert, if asked to import the document settings select Yes.
- The first time you will be asked to link your site to Elementor.com. Just follow the steps and when you’re done the popup template will be inserted into your page.
- Click the cog icon in the bottom left corner of the page to open the Post Settings menu.
- Click the Popup Settings tab to customize the display of the popup.
- Click the Style and Advanced tabs at the top of the page to further customize the popup.
- Save your template.
Displaying A Popup
- To display your popup template on your site go to GhostPool Core > Settings > Templates and from the Popup section select your template from the Template dropdown menu.
- Finally you can select under what conditions this popup template is displayed. By default it’s set to display on every page of your website but you can change it to display on only certain pages.
- You can also display another popup template on other pages. To do this click the Add Another button and select your new popup template and under what conditions this new popup template will be displayed.