What Is A Page Title
Page title are display just below the header and just above the page content. Creating page title templates is not essential and you may choose to add your page titles within a Page template instead. However sometimes if the page title is elaborate and you want to reuse it on different pages it can be easier to create a Page Title template.
Creating A Page Title
- Go to Magzine > Website Builder and click Add New.
- Give your template a title and from the Template Settings panel on the right select “Page Title” from the Type dropdown, click the Publish/Update button to save these changes. Finally click the Edit with Elementor button.
- Now you can drag and drop elements from the elements panel on the left into the area marked “Drag widgets here”.
- Save your template.
Displaying A Page Title
- To display your page title template on your site go to Magzine > Settings > Templates and from the Page Title section select your template from the Template dropdown menu.
- Finally you can select under what conditions this page title template is displayed. By default it’s set to display on every page of your website but you can change it to display on only certain pages.
- You can also display another page title template on other pages. To do this click the Add Another button and select your new page title template and under what conditions this new page title template will be displayed.