Creating A Footer
- Go to Magzine > Website Builder and click Add New.
- Give your template a title and from the Template Settings panel on the right select “Footer” from the Type dropdown, click the Publish/Update button to save these changes. Finally click the Edit with Elementor button.
- Now you can drag and drop elements from the elements panel on the left into the area marked “Drag widgets here”.
- If you want to work from a prebuilt footer template, click the Add Template button to load the Library window.
- Click the Blocks tab and then select “Footer” from the dropdown menu.
- Hover over the desired footer template and click Insert.
- The first time you will be asked to link your site to Elementor.com. Just follow the steps and when you’re done the footer template will be inserted into your page.
- Save your template.
Displaying A Footer
- To display your footer template on your site go to Magzine > Settings > Templates and from the Footer section select your template from the Template dropdown menu.
- Finally you can select under what conditions this footer template is displayed. By default it’s set to display on every page of your website but you can change it to display on only certain pages.
- You can also display another footer template on other pages. To do this click the Add Another button and select your new footer template and under what conditions this new footer template will be displayed.