Creating A Header
- Go to Magzine > Website Builder and click Add New.
- Give your template a title and from the Template Settings panel on the right select “Header” from the Type dropdown, click the Publish/Update button to save these changes. Finally click the Edit with Elementor button.
- Now you can drag and drop elements from the elements panel on the left into the area marked “Drag widgets here”.
- If you want to work from a prebuilt header template, click the Add Template button to load the Library window.
- Click the Blocks tab and then select “Header” from the dropdown menu.
- Hover over the desired header template and click Insert, if asked to import the document settings select Yes.
- The first time you will be asked to link your site to Elementor.com. Just follow the steps and when you’re done the header template will be inserted into your page.
- Click the cog icon in the bottom left corner of the page to open the Post Settings menu.
- Click the Header Settings toggle to customize the display of the header.
- Save your template.
Displaying A Header
- To display your header template on your site go to Magzine > Settings > Templates and from the Header section select your template from the Template dropdown menu.
- If you also want to display a different header template when scrolling up or down the page select your template from the Scrolling Template dropdown menu.
- If you also want to display a different header template for smaller devices (tablets and mobiles) select your template from the Mobile Template dropdown menu.
- Finally you can select under what conditions this header template is displayed. By default it’s set to display on every page of your website but you can change it to display on only certain pages.
- You can also display another set of header templates on other pages. To do this click the Add Another button and select your new header templates and under what conditions these new header templates will be displayed.