Creating A New Homepage Template
This template is what you edit in Elementor to control what the homepage looks like.
- Go to GhostPool Core > Template Editor and click Add New.
- Give your template a title and from the Template Settings panel on the right select “Page” from the Type dropdown, click the Publish/Update button to save these changes. Finally click the Edit with Elementor button.
- Give your template a title and then click the Edit with Elementor button.
- Now you can drag and drop elements from the elements panel on the left into the area marked “Drag widgets here”.
- Save your template.
Editing An Existing Homepage Template
If you’ve already imported a demo it will contain a homepage template which you can edit.
- Go to GhostPool Core > Settings > Templates and in the Page Templates section click the Edit button next to the Homepage template.
- This will take you to the Elementor Editor for your homepage where you can drag and drop elements from the elements panel on the left into the area marked “Drag widgets here”.
Assigning A Homepage
If you’ve imported a demo this would have already been done for you and you can skip this step.
- Go to GhostPool Core > Settings > Templates and from the Page Templates section click the Add Another button.
- Set the Condition dropdown menu to Homepage and select your template from the Template dropdown menu.
- Go to Pages > Add New to create a new page, give your page title and publish the page.
- Go to Settings > Reading, select A static page option and from the Front page drop down menu select the page you just created (leave the Posts page drop down menu empty).